Herbs are the medicine of life. Before synthetic, packaged, frozen and hormone and GMO-ridden foods, we looked to our food as the medicine of the gods. In fact, there was little evidence to show that there was any kind of sexual dysfunctions back in the day.Today, it seems everyone is popping some kind of dangerous pill that messes with blood flow and pressure, this, is not the path we wish you to take. What if we told you that nature’s kitchen is just as available to you now as they were back in the day. Below we will list the five best libido enhancing herbal teas on the market. You can even use the fresh ingredients in a tea ball yourself for best results. Remember the first rule of thumb for herbal stuff is the less you have to process it, the better.
- Cinnamon and Mint: These two are great apart but these, like all herbal combinations are of course more powerful together than apart. As we said earlier you can purchase them in a tea or use sprigs of the fresh stuff in a tea ball which is what we suggest. You could also buy the teas but make certain it is loose leaf tea that you place in a tea ball.
- Cardamom: Wha What? Yes the kitchen spice is all that is needed and powerful enough on its own. This is because it is heavy with Zinc and will also regulate digestion.
- Vanilla Bean: It’s a soothing and relaxing as well as libido energizing herb. If you are a woman, men love the scent on a woman the most. Get the tea and wear the essential oil.
- Ginger: Good for both sexes but amazing for guys! Erections are sturdy and last longer too.
- Ginseng: This one is a great one for both sexes but, be sure you know the contraindications and not overdo it. This root is known to boost libido in women and to build lasting erections in men.